Have you ever wanted to create custom, hand-dyed yarn but were afraid of spinning your colors into mud? Felicia shares the trade secrets you'll need to confidently command your colors and create brilliantly-hued skeins. In addition to teaching you different ways to prepare your fiber and preserve your color, Felicia demonstrates useful techniques such as Andean and Navajo plying, spinning from the fold and the on-trend method of fractal spinning. Learn to use color theory to harmoniously match and blend fiber into hues so vibrant and beautiful, the yarn will never see your stash.
Enroll in Felicia Lo's Spinning Dyed Fibers and be on your way to spinning gorgeous yarns that are to dye for.
What You'll Learn in Spinning Dyed Fibers:
* Combing and carding fiber preparation
* Hands-on color theory
* How to work with and preserve color
* Spinning and plying techniques, including fractal spinning and Navajo plying
What You'll Make in Spinning Dyed Fibers:
* Hand-spun skeins in colors you've always wanted
* A prismatic Bayside beanie!