Sew your wardrobe's way onto the A-List of fashion in Design & Sew an A-Line Skirt with Deborah Moebes. An accomplished author, Deborah guides you through designing an A-Line skirt tailored to your exact measurements and sewing your garment in a style that equally suits you. You'll gain an understanding of ease, dart design and pocket creation, while learning techniques to create skirt volume and support. You'll also want to take plenty of video notes in this information-rich course as Deborah shows you multiple variations on this classic look.
Dont walk the line of skirt patterning; create your own by enrolling today in Design & Sew an A-Line Skirt!
What You'll Learn:
* Pattern drafting, including dart design, to perfectly tailor your measurements
* Skirt construction from hems and seams to facing, interfacing, bias tape and invisible zippers
* Taking accurate measurements
* Slash and spread for additional skirt flow
* How to add waist support, pockets and unique embellishments
What You'll Make:
* A custom A-Line skirt with an invisible zipper
* An A-Line skirt pattern that you can use again and again
* Hand-sewn pockets that are lined, unlined, inseam, patch- or muffin-shaped
Just create your account to take us for a spin, completely risk-free.
Tell us what you’re into, and we’ll make it easy to find the best classes and projects.
When you’re ready to create, get members-only discounts in our supply shop!
1000s of classes in all your favorite crafts
Hundreds of expert instructors
Projects and patterns for every skill level
Anytime access on any device
Member deals on fabric, yarn & supplies