After making the kit, I couldn’t wait to make the quilt again. This time, I used 20 batiks to make the pattern in a completely different light! It’s not quilted yet, but I love it nonetheless! With careful cutting, I had enough left from my strap sets to put a piano key style panel in the back. I will post an updated picture once it’s quilted! UPDATE - i added a couple of pictures, as the piece is now quilted and bound. I quilted it with a spiral, spaced at 1/2”, and I’m so pleased with the result. It’s really just one really long line of stitching. The quilting enhances the watercolor effect of this quilt. It’s a little time consuming, but spiral quilting this piece was worth the effort. Zoom in to see the full effect. I used a pale yellow thread, which I started pretty much my go-to thread color for multi-color Quilts.