What You'll Learn:
* How to cut arcs using a variety of templates, tools and methods
* How to pin and sew a simple, gentle curve the essential technique used in all of Ann's designs and class projects
* How to make custom, reusable templates out of plastic sheets and freezer paper
* Sure-fire tips for cutting multiple pieces and pressing seams
* The step-by-step process of constructing intricate blocks using curves, paper piecing and templates
* How to paper piece blocks with curvy motifs using reusable freezer-paper templates
* How to cut and sew free-form designs to create blocks limited only by your imagination
* Ann's unique philosophy for quilting in and around all of these innovative blocks
What You'll Make:
* Imaginative place mats or quilt tops based on the five patterns and templates included in your class materials
What You'll Love:
* Gaining confidence as you learn to sew on a curve
* Downloadable class materials that include instructions and templates for five quilts based on Ann's own designs
* Expert advice on assembling and quilting your blocks into sinuous and stunning works of art
* Projects that build upon one another as you cultivate your skills
Dive into the Winding Ways Block as you work with freezer paper, cut the fabric, lay out the block, mark the seam intersections, sew and press with professional tips along the way. Ann discusses machine quilting options and expert advice on how to prepare, clip and press your pieces for the best results.
Just create your account to take us for a spin, completely risk-free.
Tell us what you’re into, and we’ll make it easy to find the best classes and projects.
When you’re ready to create, get members-only discounts in our supply shop!
1000s of classes in all your favorite crafts
Hundreds of expert instructors
Projects and patterns for every skill level
Anytime access on any device
Member deals on fabric, yarn & supplies