View a beloved, historic art form through a modern lens. Quilter and photographer Caro Sheridan turns eye-popping digital photos into conceptual works of pieced-together art.
Caro Sheridan combines her love of photography and quilting in creating modern, transcendent quilts using pixelated photos. From choosing the right photo to final construction, Caro guides you step by step through the process. She shows you how to devise a custom template, sharing her formulas and spreadsheet secrets for mapping, color coding and calculating fabric needs and cut sizes. Her innovative color-block construction creates cutting-edge quilts that are sure to turn heads. Open your eyes to this innovative quilting technique; sign up for "Pictures to Pixel Quilts" today.
What you'll learn
* How to select the right photo for use in your quilt
* The art of pixelating a photo to maximum benefit
* To transfer pixelated photos onto spreadsheet or graph paper
* Formulas for calculating yardage and cut-size needs
* Tips for cutting, organizing and sewing blocks
What you'll make
* A quilt made from a custom template based on your own pixelated photo or
* A pixel-style quilt using Caro Sheridans template
If you're not delighted with your Bluprint experience, we'll make it right or give you a full refund.