You've spent considerable time and creative energy on the front of your quilt; make the back a work of art, too. In this FREE mini-class, renowned quilter Elizabeth Hartman, author of the popular quilting blog Oh, Fransson!, show you easy ways to create several styles of quilt backs that will complement the fronts. Whether you're a traditional quilter or lean toward modern styles, you'll find tips and techniques here that will make your finished quilts stand out. Sign up for Creative Quilt Backs today!
What You'll Learn:
* Simple calculations for planning your quilt back and determining fabric quantities
* Piecing together large-scale prints for dramatic effect
* Using a pieced strip to break up negative space
* Floating a block with the help of a scaled drawing
* Using your design wall to build a patchwork back with scraps from your stash
Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of expert-led classes to quickly master any technique.
Tell us what you’re into, and we’ll make it easy to find the best classes and projects.
When you’re ready to create, get members-only discounts in our supply shop!
1000s of classes in all your favorite crafts
Hundreds of expert instructors
Projects and patterns for every skill level
Anytime access on any device
Member deals on fabric, yarn & supplies