Looking to grow in your photography and need a little push? Anxious to take out your camera, but don’t know what to photograph? We challenge you to take a photo every day this month!
This photography inspiration challenge will spark your creativity different word each day! Use each word as a jumping-off point and watch how much you grow in just one month!
Pin, print, tweet and share this month’s theme to get all of your friends in on the action!
Bonus: Share your photos and win!
We can’t wait to see the inspiration you take from these prompts. We’ll be watching our projects page to see your progress throughout the month — and one lucky photographer will be gifted with a free Bluprint class just for participating!
You don’t have the play along the whole month to have a chance to win, but you will have to share some of your work on Bluprint.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PHOTOS:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Bluprint account (or create a new account — it’s easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Title your upload and include “#AugustPhotoADay” and the day or theme (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT “#AugustPhotoADay” IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we’ll know it’s a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 4: Add some further info about your photo.
- STEP 5: Upload a photo (or photos). That’s it!
Remember, just because August is over doesn’t mean you can’t try this challenge! Just change the dates and put yourself to the test of taking a photo every day.