Last month’s 31-Day Photography Challenge was a huge hit, so we are offering a new word list and new chance to win for June! Join the 30-Day Photography Challenge for June by participating in any or all of the daily prompts.The theme for June is celebration! June is a month full of reasons to celebrate including summer, holidays and oddball festivities. This month’s word list is based around these celebrations, real and imagined.
Pin, print, tweet and share these on Facebook to get all of your friends in on the action!
Bonus: Share your photos and win
We can’t wait to see your creative interpretations of these prompts. We’ll be watching our projects page to see your progress throughout the month — and one lucky photographer will be gifted with a Craftsy Mystery Box just for participating. Last month’s lucky winner was Craftsy member Sheree Ross.
You don’t have the play along the whole month to have a chance to win, but you will have to share some of your work!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PHOTOS:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Craftsy account (or create a new account — it’s easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Title your upload and include “#JunePhotoChallenge” and the day or theme (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT “#JunePhotoChallenge” IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we’ll know it’s a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 4: Add some further info about your photo.
- STEP 5: Upload a photo (or photos). That’s it!
We’ll be looking at submissions on July 1, 2015 and will pick a winner at random!
We look forward to seeing your celebrations! Happy shooting!