Created by: cathbeasle
Project

Little Highspire Cardigan

Very happy with finished sweater. Did modify left and right fronts. Row count does not match back and sleeves after the armhole bind off for the size I made. On the row before the bind off I increased 1 stitch to get extra stitch for 5 decreases @ armhole edge to match 15 total decreases of back and sleeves. To make seaming easier I ended row 1 RS with 1 knit instead of purling to the end

Project Description

Very happy with finished sweater. Did modify left and right fronts. Row count does not match back and sleeves after the armhole bind off for the size I made. On the row before the bind off I increased 1 stitch to get extra stitch for 5 decreases @ armhole edge to match 15 total decreases of back and sleeves. To make seaming easier I ended row 1 RS with 1 knit instead of purling to the end

Q&A with cathbeasle

No completed Q&As yet.

Skill Level

Intermediate