It's an epidemic: Fear of entrelac. Gwen Bortner's mission: Prove that entrelac is much easier than it looks. If you know how to knit and purl, you can do this, and the techniques you'll learn will make you a much better knitter on every project. If you're a more experienced knitter, be courageous, try it and you'll be hooked! Even longtime entrelac knitters will learn new techniques in the process of making the three included patterns. Gwen will teach you tons and make you laugh along the way. Cross Entrelac Knitting off your bucket list and sign up today! What You'll Learn in Entrelac Knitting:
* Entrelac from the ground up, increasing in difficulty as you progress
* Knitting and purling onto the left needle, a.k.a. "backward knitting"
* The best stitch patterns, yarns and blocking for different looks
* Reversible entrelac, shaping and texture, entrelac lace, edging and buttonholes
* Lots of new and useful tricks for any knitting project: How to knit and purl in both directions, the invisible pickup, pick up and purl, and working with negative ease
What You'll Make in Entrelac Knitting:
* The seamless Infinity Cowl, worked in the round. You can do entrelac in the round? Yes you can.
* The Infinity Scarf in reversible entrelac. Reversible entrelac? You'll know all about it if you take this Craftsy class.
* An Entrelac cape designed exclusively for Craftsy!
Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of expert-led classes to quickly master any technique.
Tell us what you’re into, and we’ll make it easy to find the best classes and projects.
When you’re ready to create, get members-only discounts in our supply shop!
1000s of classes in all your favorite crafts
Hundreds of expert instructors
Projects and patterns for every skill level
Anytime access on any device
Member deals on fabric, yarn & supplies