Let’s get scrappy! We want to see the inspiring projects you’ve created using scraps and your stunning creativity. Share your #Scraptastic project in our newest contest, and you could be the well-deserved winner of any three Bluprint classes!
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Bluprint account (or create a new account — it’s easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Choose the appropriate category for your project.
- STEP 4: Title your project “#Scraptastic” (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT “#Scraptastic” IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we will know it’s a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 5: If your project was inspired by a Bluprint class, tag it. Otherwise, feel free to skip this step.
- STEP 6: Add some further info about your project.
- STEP 7: Upload a photo (or photos). That’s it!
SUBMISSIONS DUE BY 11:59pm MT on Sunday, May 10, 2015.
What kind of projects can I enter?
From scarves that steal the show to dresses that can’t be denied, we want to see it all. If you created it using scraps and supplies that were just laying around, it’s eligible!
How do I enter?
Submit a photo of your work to the #Scraptastic Contest by following the instructions above.
How do I win?
Our experts will pick four fabulous entries (no easy task!) to be featured as finalists on the Bluprint blog. Members will be able to vote for their favorite finalist starting May 12, 2015.
What do I win?
On May 15, we’ll award one well-deserved winner three Bluprint classes of their choice — completely FREE.
Looking for a little inspiration?
These free resources and past projects by Bluprint members should do the trick:
This scrap quilt from member rbbac14374780 creates a masterful mosaic of color from unique individual blocks.
Feather-and-fan lace isn’t the only reason to fall in love with this classy cardigan. Member Leasa Knitsalot also used different colors from her stash to create captivating colorwork.Read more about this project here.
Member Stitchcraft used scraps and made a kiddo’s new best friend. This fun pillow is a whimsical way to store pajamas!
Member Dynamike06 knew these red oak scraps were too beautiful to throw out. Instead, he used them to create stunning handcrafted toys.